Rent the Rotary Performance Pavilion
Simple Step-by-Step Guide
- Step 1: Check the interactive calendar for availability.
- Step 2: Click HERE to confirm there are no conflicting events at Hart Park. (Neighboring park.)
- Step 3: Fill out and submit the Rental Form.
- Step 4: Download the Rental Agreement.
A representative from Tosa Tonight/Rotary Stage will contact you upon receipt of the Rental Form to confirm details and answer any questions.
- Corporate/Private Event - Full day: $700
- Corporate/Private Event - Half day: $400
- Non-Profit Event - Full day: $560
- Non-profit Event - Half day: $320
Half days are defined as up to 5 hours. Full days are 5 hours and up. Non-profit Events must provide 501(c) paperwork with Rental Agreement. Payable to: Tosa Tonight, Inc.
Other Event Planning Information
- If you will be selling beer or wine at your event,
contact the City Clerk's Office - or call: (414) 479-8921.
- You will need to inform the Wauwatosa Police Department of your event and potentially secure a permit.Email or call: (414) 471-8430.
- If you will be vending food at your event please visit the Health Department Page.
- If you will have any tents over 10' x 10' please contact the Wauwatosa Fire Department to secure a permit.
- For any Hart Park questions, please call (414) 471-8420 on weekdays, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
- Depending on the size of your event, you may need to rent Portable Toilets.
Please contact our preferred vender by Email or call (262) 305-4632.