Rent the Stage
Step 1: Check the interactive Rental Calendar for availability per your event date
Step 2: Read the Rotary Stage Rental Tips below.
Step 3: If your event date is available, book your rental on the Stage Rental Application page.
Step 4: After we receive your rental application, a representative from Tosa Tonight will contact you to discuss next steps.
Rotary Stage Rental Tips
- Click HERE to see what’s going on at the neighboring Hart Park area. Some of their events may take up a lot of parking.
- Rates are as follows: Non-Profit – Half day: $320 | Non-Profit – Full day: $560 | Corp/Private – Half day: $400 | Corp/Private – Full day: $700
- Half days are defined as up to 5 hours. Full days are 5 hours and up. Non-profit Events must provide 501(c) paperwork with Rental Agreement.
- We accept payment through PayPal and check. Checks can be made out to “Tosa Tonight, Inc.” and mailed to: Tosa Tonight 6650 W. State St. #D328, Wauwatosa, WI 53213
- You will need to inform the Wauwatosa Police Department of your event and potentially secure a permit. Call: (414) 471-8430
- If you will be vending food at your event please visit the Health Department Page.
- If you will be selling fermented malt beverages (beer) at your event, call the City Clerk’s Office at (414) 479-8921 to secure a Class B liquor license
- No hard liquor sales are permitted.
- Depending on the size of your event, you may need to rent Portable Toilets. Please contact our preferred vendor by Email or call (262) 305-4632.
- If you will have any tents over 10′ x 10′ please contact the Wauwatosa Fire Department to secure a permit.
- For any Hart Park questions, please call (414) 471-8420 on weekdays, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.